senior full stack
about the role
We are seeking a skilled Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and maintaining complex web applications using React, Redux, Babel, Webpack, Redis, Sockets, and Sequelize.
This role brings a great variety of work, and no day will be the same. It’s an exciting and vibrant environment, creating work with an award-winning team that challenges the norm and encourages people to be brave and think big. We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer who has built up the experience to date. And who now wants to use that experience to further your career and grow with a supportive team.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain web applications using React, Redux, Redis, Sockets, and Sequelize.
- Have a good grasp on the tools Babel, Webpack,
- Develop server-side components using Node.js and Express.
- Use Git for version control.
- Write clean and maintainable code, ensuring high performance and scalability of the applications.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in web development and recommend new technologies and frameworks when appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure they are running smoothly.
- Work with the QA team to ensure the applications are fully tested and meet the quality standards.
- Use Git for version control.
- Strong experience with React 16/17, Redux, Redis, and Sockets.
- Good grasp on the tools Babel and Webpack
- Strong experience with Node.js and Express.
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Familiarity with Git for version control.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, and maintainable code.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our people are our number one focus. We believe everyone – no matter their role – should be nurtured and heard, and have the opportunity to influence our work, our environment and our agency. We want our people to be the most knowledgeable and confident in the room.
We aim to recruit, retain and engage the most talented people by adopting inclusive work practices and investing in our people so that they can do great work for our clients.
At welcome our mission is to build and foster an inclusive culture of belonging, one that is equitable and respectful of diverse thought and individual expression. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and a safe and healthy work environment. Those aren’t just words. Our values underpin the whole business. We believe that we are in the best position to support our clients, your team and the agency, if we support you. We believe in a holistic approach to wellbeing that helps our people to live a balanced life.
We also offer:
- Lot’s of perks and benefits come with the job, including ongoing training & development, lots of social events, industry events & conferences, flexible working, creative working space on city fringe and much more.
- You would be working with a team of inspired, motivated and fun co-workers
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and promotion
- A growing agency, with ambitious global expansion plans
apply for this role