front of house.
about the role
We are looking for the ‘welcome concierge’ responsible for ensuring all staff and visitors to welcome are greeted in an exemplary manner. You will be the all-important first impression. You must demonstrate great energy, warmth and passion combined with exceptional people and organisational skills.
You are ambitious and looking for a home where you can learn more about brand, digital, advertising and all that we do, with a view to training and developing your career into another role in the future. Front of house / Admin is your stepping stone to your new career in our industry and we will help you get there.
What you’ll be doing
- Greeting and dealing with all clients in a friendly and efficient manner
- Managing meeting room management
- Booking couriers and delivering mail
- Monitoring & ordering stationery
- Managing daily client visits
- Ordering any catering for events and meetings
- Managing the bar area and coffee machine requirements
- Ensuring the agency is presentable, clean and always organised, including reception, meeting rooms and the kitchen areas
- Monitoring and keeping kitchens stocked with consumables
- Ensuring the vibe/culture of the agency is fun and looking after the staff
- Being a part of the agency social club and organising events
- General agency admin, keeping us paper free and organised
- Adhoc errands as requested
- Flexibility to meet the ongoing needs of the agency and team
- Exceptional presentation
- Great people skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and administration skills
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Great telephone manner
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- A desire to learn and grow
Our people are our number one focus. We believe everyone – no matter their role – should be nurtured and heard, and have the opportunity to influence our work, our environment and our agency. We want our people to be the most knowledgeable and confident in the room.
We aim to recruit, retain and engage the most talented people by adopting inclusive work practices and investing in our people so that they can do great work for our clients.
At welcome our mission is to build and foster an inclusive culture of belonging, one that is equitable and respectful of diverse thought and individual expression. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and a safe and healthy work environment. Those aren’t just words. Our values underpin the whole business. We believe that we are in the best position to support our clients, your team and the agency, if we support you. We believe in a holistic approach to wellbeing that helps our people to live a balanced life.
We also offer:
- Lot’s of perks and benefits come with the job, including ongoing training & development, lots of social events, industry events & conferences, flexible working, creative working space on city fringe and much more
- You would be working with a team of inspired, motivated and fun co-workers
- Genuine opportunities for career growth and promotion
- A growing agency, with ambitious global expansion plans
apply for this role